This is the most unusual walk around the city in your life.
Audio promenade in 3D headphones.
It lasts 2 hours, about 3 km at a leisurely pace through the historical Feodosia. With stops, but in the same rhythm of the group.
The walk is led by the Spirit of the City, the participants are waiting for vivid stories about different eras, events and personalities of the city.
The walk is accompanied by a guide.
Route: from Dacha Stamboli to the Armenian Church of Surb-Sarkis (back on your own, 35 minutes on foot or taxi).
The play-promenade was dubbed by the actors of the drama theater at the recording studio.
We recommend you if:
- You like long leisurely walks (start at 13:00)
- You would like to learn more about our city, but in an easy and exciting format (we recommend turning off calls on your phone and completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere of a one-on-one performance with headphones).
- Children 6+
- During the audio performance there will be no opportunity to lag behind the group - the performance goes on at its own pace - and you need to take care of the comfort of the walk for you in advance (comfortable shoes, a bottle of water with you, WC).
- You can see photos and videos of walks on the site www.cityvoice92.ru
- buy a ticket in advance and come for a walk on time at 13:00 to the square in front of the Palace of Culture and Creativity "Chaika", the performance goes on at its own pace and our adventure should start on time.
- 700 rub. adult, 550 rubles. children (under 18)
- fast and convenient online purchase on the site www.cityvoice92.ru (online payment questions: 8 (978) 557-51-77
- at the ticket office of the Museum of Fish and Fisheries in the PCC "Chaika" from 10:00 to 19:00 (book a ticket and redeem further at the ticket office before the end of the day 8 (978) 702-16-10). Unfortunately, we will not be able to keep tickets for reservations longer, the number of places in the group is limited.